Effective date: [DATE]
Last updated: [DATE]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer or mobile device) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently, improve user experience, and provide information to the website owners.
- Analyzing and improving the performance of our website
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Personalizing content and advertisements
- Understanding how visitors use our website
- Providing social media features
- Ensuring the security of our website
Types of Cookies We Use
Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work properly.
- Examples: session cookies, authentication cookies.
Analytics Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website, by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This information is used to improve the performance and functionality of our website.
- Examples: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics.
Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Examples: Google Ads, Facebook Pixel.
Your Cookie Choices
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings to decline them. However, please note that blocking certain types of cookies may impact your experience on our website.